Our mission is to define and promote the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based health behaviour change interventions and provider training programs in primary, secondary and tertiary care.
- Interventions may be delivered at the individual, group, and system levels
- Interventions may target the general population, at risk groups, and chronic disease populations
- Training programs may target healthcare professionals and students, residents or trainees
- Build capacity for healthcare providers to deliver evidence-based health behaviour change and promotion interventions to improve health outcomes
- Advocate for development, testing, and implementation of evidence-based health promotion and health behaviour change interventions (in collaboration with the International Behavioral Trials Network (IBTN)
- Advocate for policy change to support access to evidence-based health behaviour change and promotion interventions